Welcome to the Greater Toronto Chapter of Tourette Canada’s website! We strive to foster resilience and awareness in the Tourette community through a range of education, advocacy, self-help and community-building programs.
We’re here to support everyone affected by Tourette in the GTA:
- If you have Tourette Syndrome, with or without other commonly associated disorders;
- If you’re a parent, family member or friend of someone living with Tourette;
- If you’re an allied professional such as an educator, clinician, or if you serve the community in another function such as emergency
- services or other community agencies; or
- If you’re newly diagnosed and overwhelmed with questions or experienced with Tourette but have encountered new circumstances along the way.
Regardless of what challenges you may be facing related to Tourette, we firmly believe in the determination and incredible ability of our Tourette community to overcome barriers and achieve our goals in life.
I encourage you to check out the programs and services we offer, and I’d love to hear from you about how we can support you in your journey. I also invite you to consider exploring how you can help contribute to our work. Please contact me if you’re interested in getting involved with our Chapter.
Malumir R. Logan
President of the GTA Chapter of Tourette Canada